BEARDMORE Cars and Taxis Glasgow Scotland

BEARDMORE

Cars and Taxis

William Beardmore and Company

William Beardmore and Company, Ltd.
Former type Limited company
Industry Steelmaking, heavy engineering, shipbuilding, locomotive building, ordnance manufacture, automotive, aviation
Fate dissolved
Founded 1887
Defunct 1983 (Closure of Parkhead Forge)
Headquarters Parkhead, Glasgow
Dalmuir, Clydebank
Key people William Beardmore
Products Castings, Forgings, Oil Tankers, Naval ships, Steam locomotives, Fixed-wing aircraft, Airships, AutomobilesMotorcycles

William Beardmore and Company was a Scottish engineering and shipbuilding conglomerate based in Glasgow and the surrounding Clydeside area. It was active from 1886 to the mid-1930s and at its peak employed about 40,000 people. It was founded and owned by William Beardmore, later Lord Invernairn, after whom the Beardmore Glacier was named.

History

Forged steel castings, armour plate and naval guns

The Parkhead Forge, in the east end of Glasgow, would become the core of the company. It was established by Reoch Brothers & Co in 1837 and was later acquired by Robert Napier in 1841 to make forgings and iron plates for his new shipyard in Govan. Napier was given the contract to build HMS Black Prince, sister ship to the Royal Navy‘s first true ironclad warshipHMS Warrior. Parkead was contracted to make the armour for her, but failed, so the manager, William Rigby called in William Beardmore Snr, who at the time was superintendent of the General Steam Navigation Company in Deptford, to help. Beardmore became a partner in the business and, moving to Glasgow was joined by his brother Isaac and son, William Jr. On the premature death of William Snr, Isaac retired and William Jnr became sole partner. He founded William Beardmore & Co in 1886. By 1896 the works covered an area of 25 acres (10 ha) and was the largest steelworks in Scotland, specialising in the manufacture of steel forgings for the shipbuilding industry of the River Clyde, By this time they had begun the manufacture of steel armour plate and later diversified into the manufacture of heavy naval guns, such as the BL 9.2 inch gun Mk IX–X and BL 15 inch Mk I naval gun.

Shipbuilding

1921 British Enterprise

British Enterprise, built by Beardmore in 1921

In 1900, Beardmore took over the shipyard of Robert Napier in Govan, a logical diversification from the company’s core steel forgings business. In 1900, Beardmore also began construction of what would become The Naval Construction Yard, at Dalmuir in west Clydebank; the largest and most advanced shipyard in the United Kingdom at the time. HMS Agamemnon was the yard’s first order to complete, in 1906. Beardmore eventually sold the company’s Govan shipyard to Harland and Wolff in 1912. Other notable warships produced by Beardmores at Dalmuir include the Dreadnoughts,HMS Conqueror (1911), HMS Benbow (1913) and HMS Ramillies (1917). In 1917 Beardmore completed the aircraft carrier HMS Argus, the first carrier to have a full-length flight deck. Beardmore expanded the activities at Dalmuir to include the manufacture of all sorts or arms and armaments, the site employing 13,000 people at its peak.

The post war recession hit the firm hard, and the shipyard was forced to close in 1930. Part of the site and some of the existing buildings later became incorporated into ROF Dalmuir, part was used by the General Post Office for their cable-laying ships.

Merchant ships

Beardmore also built oil tankers, including:

  • British Commerce, Red Ensign British Tanker Company, (1922)
  • British Enterprise, Red Ensign British Tanker Company, (1921)
  • British Merchant, Red Ensign British Tanker Company, (1922)
  • British Trader, Red Ensign British Tanker Company, (1921)

Railway locomotives

An attempt was made during the 1920s to diversify into the manufacture of railway locomotives at Dalmuir. Twenty 4-6-0 tender locomotives were built for the Great Eastern Railway as part of their class S69. Ninety London and North Western Railway Prince of Wales class locomotive were built between 1921 and 1922, along with an extra exhibition locomotive for the LNWR’s successor, the London, Midland and Scottish Railway in 1924. They also built 90 ‘Jinty’ tank engine for the LMS between 1928 and 1929. Beardmore’s locomotive production was small compared with the established competition.

In concert with US and Canadian Westinghouse, diesel engines were developed and installed for railway self-propelled car use. Canadian National Railways had two articulated cars powered with Beardmore 320 hp engines, eight cars with 185 hp engines, and seven cars with 300 hp engines. Several American railroads had self-propelled cars fitted with Westinghouse engines derived from Beardmore designs.

Aviation

Sopwith Camel at the Imperial War Museum

 N6812, a preserved, Sopwith Camel, built under licence by Beardmore

The company first became involved in aviation in 1913, when it acquired British manufacturing rights for Austro-Daimler aero-engines  and later those for D.F.W. aircraft.

It later built Sopwith Pup aircraft at Dalmuir under licence. Later, a shipborne version of the Pup,the Beardmore W.B.III, was designed by the company. A hundred of these aircraft were produced and delivered to the Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS). The company built and ran the Inchinnan Airship Constructional Station at Inchinnan in Renfrewshire. It produced the airships R27, R32, R34 and R36.

In 1924, the company acquired a licence for stressed skin construction using the Rohrbach principles. An order for two flying boats using this construction idea was placed with Beardmore. It had the first aircraft built for it by the Rohrbach Metal Aeroplane Company in Copenhagen, building the second itself and they were delivered to the RAF as the Beardmore Inverness. In addition, a large, experimental, all-metal trimotortransport aircraft was designed and built at Dalmuir and delivered to the Royal Air Force as the Beardmore Inflexible. Beardmore produced a line of aircraft engines, including the Cyclone, Meteor, Simoon, Tornado (used in the R101 airship), Typhoon and Whirlwind.

1929 Beardmore Inflexible a 1929 Beardmore Inflexible Norwich 1929 Beardmore Inflexible

 The Beardmore Inflexible at the Norwich Air Display, RAF Mousehold Heath, May 1929

Aircraft

Own designs
Licensed designs
Aircraft Engine

Airships

Road vehicles

1925 Beardmore Precision advertentie

 Beardmore–Precision motorcycle advertisement, 1925

In 1917, Beardmore bought Sentinel Waggon Works, a manufacturer of steam-powered railway locomotives, railcars and road vehicles. In 1919 a range of cars was announced, to be made by a subsidiary company, Beardmore Motors Ltd, based in factories in Glasgow and the surrounding area;Anniesland, Coatbridge and Paisley.

Cars and taxis

After the Great War, Beardmore manufactured cars and London-type taxis under their own name. The first car was the 1486cc, four-cylinder 11.4, which had a 4-cylinder overhead camshaft (OHC) engine. It was manufactured at Anniesland, Glasgow and introduced at Olympia in 1919. The shaft drive to the camshaft proved to be unreliable and it was replaced by a chain. The engine was increased in capacity to 1854cc and the car, renamed as the 12/30 was introduced in June 1923. This new engine was used, in 1923 in the new Super Sports. It was priced at £750 and each car came with a certificate that guaranteed that it had been driven around Brooklands track at 70 mph (110 km/h). A highly modified version of the Super Sports, with a 2-litre engine broke the course record at the Shelsley Walsh hill climb in 1924.

Beardmore Mk7 Paramount Taxicab
1966 Beardmore Paramount Mk.VII

Beardmore Mk7 Paramount taxi, 4-door model
Overview
Manufacturer Beardmore Motors
Model years 1954–66
Assembly Windovers Ltd. Hendon, North London; Weymann, Addlestone, Surrey; MCW, Washwood Heath, Birmingham, later Adderley Park, Birmingham
Body and chassis
Body style London taxi, fixed head
Layout Limousine
Powertrain
Engine Ford Consul (1508cc or 1703cc) or Zephyr 4 (1703cc) 4-cylinder ohv petrol or Perkins 4-cylinder ohv diesel (99cu in or 108 cu in)
Transmission Ford 3-speed or 4-speed manual
Dimensions
Wheelbase 8ft 8in
Length 13ft 10 1/2in
Width 5ft 6in
Chronology
Predecessor Beardmore Mk6 taxi
Beardmore 12/30 Tourer, 1925
1925 Beardmore 12-30 with standard tourer body by Kelly

Beardmore 12/30 Tourer, 1925
Overview
Manufacturer Beardmore Motors
Model years 1924–25
Assembly Anniesland, Glasgow
Powertrain
Engine Beardmore sohc 4-cylinder petrol, 1589cc, 12HP
Transmission 4-speed manual
Chronology
Predecessor Beardmore 11hp

The Anniesland factory was closed by 1925 and car production was moved to the taxi factory at Paisley, where a new model, the 14.40, with a sidevalve engine of 2297cc with an aluminium cylinder head was introduced. The engine was increased to 2391cc in 1925 and the car redesignated the 16.40. Two standard bodies were offered, the Stewart saloon and the Lomond limousine. A large car, the four cylinder 4072cc Thirty was made at Coatbridge in 1920 but it was unsuccessful and was discontinued.

Production of the Beardmore Taxi began at Paisley in 1919 with what became known retrospectively as the Mk1. This was designed to meet the Metropolitan Police Conditions of Fitness for London Taxis. It was a very tough and reliable vehicle and it earned itself the name of ‘The Rolls-Royce of taxicabs’. A car version, the Country and Colonial model was also made, as was a light van. It was replaced in 1923 by the Mk2, which had an all-new chassis, which it shared with a new range of light trucks and buses. Following a change in the Conditions of Fitness, Beardmore introduced a new model, the Mk3 ‘Hyper’. This had a smaller, 2-litre sidevalve engine and was lighter and more economical to run.

Following the removal of William Beardmore from the board of his company in 1929, Beardmore Motors was bought out by its directors, and taxi production was moved from Scotland to Hendon, North London. Here in 1932 a new model, the Mk4 Paramount was introduced, which was essentially an updated Mk3 with a 2-litre Commer engine and gearbox. In 1935, the Mk5 Paramount Ace, with a new, longer wheelbase chassis was introduced, with the same engine. It was followed in 1938 by the Mk6 Ace, which had detail refinements. The 1930s Beardmore became known as the ‘greengrocer’s barrow’, because ‘all the best things were in front’!

After the Second World War, Beardmore Motors sold and serviced the new Nuffield Oxford cab, until the newly formed British Motor Corporation axed it in favour of their own Austin FX3. Beardmore Motors then returned to making their own cabs. The model they introduced, in 1954 was the Mk7 Paramount, which had a traditional style coachbuilt body, of aluminium panels over an ash frame, built by Windover. The engine was from a Mk1 Ford Consul, (later, a Mk2 Consul and finally a Ford Zephyr 4) but a Perkins 4.99 diesel was offered from 1956. In the same year, body production was taken over by Weymann at Addlestone. Production of the entire cab was soon moved there. In 1966, when Metropolitan-Cammell bought Weymann, taxi production was moved to MCW’s factory at Washwood Heath, Birmingham, where it ended in late 1966. Final production of the Mk7 amounted to just over 650 cabs.

Motorcycles

1922 Beardmore Precision 500
1922 Beardmore Precision 500

Between 1921 and 1924 Beardmore took over building the Precision range of motorcycles that had been developed by Frank Baker, selling them as “Beardmore Precision”. Engine sizes ranged from 250 cc to 600 cc. They also supplied the engines to several cyclecar manufacturers. After Beardmore stopped manufacture, Baker set up his own company again and restarted production.

Diesel Engines

Although heavy oil engines had been built from the early years of the century for power-generation purposes, a range of automotive diesels was under development at the time of the financial crisis; the Bank of England commissioned consulting engineer Harry Ricardo to assess these and he gave a mostly favourable report, the largest customer for the Dalmuir-built Beardmore Engine was Glasgow Corporation who took 30 6-cylinder 90 bhp engines in Albion Venturer M81 chassis during 1934, but reliability was so poor that by five years later all had been replaced by Leyland 8.6 litre units.

Decline and demise

Beardmore’s various companies became unprofitable in the post-war slump, resulting in the company facing bankruptcy. Financial aid initially came from Vickers Limited, which took a 60% stake in Beardmores, before pulling out in the late 1920s. Beardmore himself was removed from executive control of his company by the Bank of England. Most of Beardmore’s various businesses were wound down over the next few years until Beardmore’s retirement and death in 1936, although some persisted.

Dalmuir Shipyard

The crisis in the British shipbuilding industry after the First World War resulted in the formation of a company with the purpose of taking control of and eliminating loss-making shipyards to reduce capacity and competition; National Shipbuilders Securities Ltd, under Sir James Lithgow of shipbuilding giant Lithgows, Limited. The former bought Beardmore’s Dalmuir yard in 1930 and the yard was closed and its facilities dismantled, although various maritime engineering works persisted on the site until 1936. The Dalmuir site was re-established as ROF Dalmuir in 1939 however and was later sold to Babcock and Wilcox in 1957, who continued to operate there until moving to a new site in Renfrew in 1969. During the 1970s the site was converted into the Clydebank Industrial Estate and in recent years has also formed the location of the Golden Jubilee Hospital and the Beardmore Hotel.

Parkhead Forge

Sir James Lithgow purchased Beardmore debentures from the Bank of England on favourable terms in 1934, taking control of Beardmore’s iron and steel assets including – the former centrepiece of the Beardmore empire – the Parkhead Forge. It was at Parkhead Forge that James spotted young engineering manager Ian MacGregor who broke a strike by driving a crane himself for two weeks. James accelerated his career and MacGregor went on himself to be a major industrial figure.

After Parkhead Forge was nationalised by the Iron and Steel Corporation of Great Britain between 1951 and 1954, it was acquired by Sheffield-based Firth Brown Steels in 1957, before the Forge was finally closed in 1983, with Firth Brown consolidating its operations in Sheffield. The land later became the The Forge Shopping Centre, which opened in 1988.

Archives

The archives of William Beardmore and Company are maintained by the Archives of the University of Glasgow (GUAS).

See also

1912 Ry-Beard 1914 Beardmore-AustroDaimler-1914-1 1915 Gun leaving Beardmore munitions factory in Parkhead, Glasgow 1916 Beardmore Mark I 1917 RACHbk-Beardmore 1917-Beardmore-Company-1919-1 1919 Beardmore Taxi MkI 1919 beardmore2v.4877 1920 0127Com-Beard5 1920 0127Com-Beardmore 1920 Beardmore locomotive indiatales12012 1920 beardmore 1920 EnV130-p148aa 1921 British Enterprise 1922 Beardmore Precision 500 1922 Beardmore-Precision with sleeve-valve Barr+Stroud engine (350cc) and full leaf-springing front and rear - plus that fabulous 'trout' sidecar in . 1922 Motorcycle and sidecar made by Beardmore Ltd, Glasgow, Scotland, 1922 1922 v134-p522 1923 Beardmore 12HP Sports Skiff 1923 Beardmore advertisement Brasseys 1923 Beardmore Precision powered by a Precision 500cc sidevalve 1923 Beardmore-Precision-1923-7 1924 Beardmore Precision Model C 1924 Beardmore Precision Pictures a 1924 Beardmore Precision Pictures 1924 Beardmore Precision 1924 Beardmore-Company-1924-1 1925 Beardmore 12-30 with standard tourer body by Kelly 1925 Beardmore Precision 500cc 1925 Beardmore Precision advertentie 1925 Beardmore Precision 1926 EYB-Beard1 1929 Beardmore Inflexible a 1929 Beardmore Inflexible Norwich 1929 Beardmore Inflexible Beardmore 1932 1932 Beardmore MK III - Hyper Taxi 1932 Beardmore Mk3 Hyper Taxi 1935 Beardmore Taxi 1935 beardmore 1938 Beardmore Multiwheeler Python a 1938 Beardmore Multiwheeler Python 1955 Beardmore mark VII Taxi 1956 Beardmore mark VII Taxi 1956 Beardmore Paramount Mk.VII 1959 Beardmore Mk VII Taxi Chassis no. BM71529D 1959 Beardmore Paramount Mark VII London Taxi 1959 Beardmore Paramount Mk.VII 1960 Beardmore mark VII Taxi 1961 Beardmore mark VII Taxi OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 1964 Beardmore mark VII Taxi 1965 Beardmore 'London' Taxi 1966 Beardmore Paramount Mk.VII Beardmore Sculpture 03-L Beardmore Social Profiles beardmore1 Beardmore-Precision beardmore-tornado-powered-r101 cab-3 IMG 3537 precision logo Sopwith Camel at the Imperial War Museum Southern Pacific 1229 Roseburg The_Beardmore_News_1 Two generations of Beardmore taxis. On the left a Mark 1 built in 1923 at the company's works in Paisley, Scotland. On the right a Mark 1V Paramount WEngineer8 William Beardsmore & Co marine boiler Dalmuir

HANOMAG Germany

Hanomag

Logo from a German Hanomag car ad from 1931

 Builder’s Plate of Hannoversche Maschinenbau locomotive No 1477 of 1882 0-6-0 at the Finnish Railway Museum

Hanomag (Hannoversche Maschinenbau AG) was a German producer of steam locomotives, tractors, trucks and military vehicles in Hanover. Hanomag first achieved international fame by delivering a large number of steam locomotives to Finland, Romania and Bulgaria before World War I. In 1925 they added automobiles to their line, additionally moving in 1931 into the production of construction machinery. Since 1989, the company has been part of the Komatsu company.

History

1932 Hanomag Railway Engine

Hanomag Railway Engine built in 1932

The company dates back to 1835 when Georg Egestorff founded in Linden near Hanover a company called Eisen-Giesserey und Maschinenfabrik Georg Egestorff to build small steam engines. They soon started making farm machinery and in 1846 built their first railway locomotive for the Royal Hanoverian State Railways. By 1870 they had made 500 locomotives and in 1871 changed their name to Hannoversche Maschinenbau Actien-Gesellschaft vorm. Georg Egestorff, Linden vor Hannover. Road vehicles followed when in 1905 they received a contract for steam waggons for theGerman army.

Petrol engined vehicles followed in 1912 with a line of farm tractors.

1882 Hannoversche Maschinenbau locomotive No 1477 of 1882 0-6-0 at the Finnish Railway Museum

 Hannoversche Maschinenbau locomotive No 1477 of 1882 0-6-0 at the Finnish Railway Museum

Cars

1927 Hanomag Kommissbrot

1924-29 Hanomag 2-10 PS Kommissbrot 1926 Hanomag 2-10 PS 1926 Hanomag 2-20 PS Kommissbrot Limousine 1926 Hanomag Kommissbrot Autostadt 1926 Hanomag Pitriet 1926 Hanomag2-10PS-rear 1926-Hanomag-2-10-PS-“Kommissbrot”

 1924-29 Hanomag 2/10PS “Kommissbrot”
1936 Hanomag-rekord
Hanomag 1.5 Litre “Rekord” 1936

By the 1920s, the market for steam road vehicles was in terminal decline and Hanomag looked to cars as the future, particularly economy models. In 1925, they launched the Hanomag 2/10, a 370 kg (816 lb) open two seater with a rear-mounted 500cc single-cylinder water cooled engine. Named Zweisitzer Limousine (two-seat limousine) by the company, its rounded front and rear gained it the nickname Kommissbrot for its resemblance to a loaf of Army bread. Although made in large numbers, 15,775 in total, it did not make much money for the company and in the late 1920s the railway locomotive division was sold to Henschel & Son of Kassel.

A more conventional car, the 3/16PS, and the first diesel engined tractors, came in 1928, taking the company back into profit. Hanomag were badly hurt by the drop in trade in 1929 and built a large stock of unsold vehicles. Things improved in 1930 and the company got 14 per cent of the domestic car market, second place behind Opel, but in 1931 a new crisis came when the banks called a loan. The factory was mortgaged to Hannover City and the Vereinigte Stahlwerketrust and the company relaunched as Hanomag Automobil und Schlepperbau GmbH.

For 1932, a new small car, the 1.1 Litre, renamed the Garant in 1934, was announced and sold well allowing two shift working to be introduced and it was joined by the larger 1.5 litre Rekord (a name later used by Opel) in 1933 with independent front suspension. A diesel Rekord was shown at the 1936 Berlin Motor Show.

Military vehicles

During World War II, the car plant made military vehicle engines, a military version of their heavy tractor renamed the SS-100, and half track troop carriers. Hanomag 20 B, a 4-wheel-drive Small Unit-Personnel Carrier was produced 1937-1940 (ca. 2000) under the parentage of Stoewer (as the R180, R200 and Type 40). Capacity problems by Stoewer resulted in co-production by both BMW (as the 325) and Hanomag. Together the three manufacturers made ca. 10.000 units. The special 4-wheel-steering system was fitted on most models. Operating a “lock-level” between the front seats made the steerable rear axle turn sideways to a certain angle.

The single most important and iconic military vehicle to be designed and built by Hanomag during World War II was the Sd.Kfz. 251 half-track (commonly called simply “the Hanomag”) with a total production numbering just over 15,000. Built to protect and transport the Panzergrenadier mechanized infantry forces, it was by far the most common German armoured troop-carrying vehicle of WWII, and a direct precursor to the armoured personnel carriers of today. In comparison to the most common Allied half-track of the war, the M3 Half-track, the Sd.KFz 251 was slower and lower-powered but with thicker, sloping side armor that provided better protection; the flat-sided M3 was at one point panned as the “Purple Heart Box” for being unable to stop7.92mm bullets at close range, while the Hanomag’s sloping side armor deflected the .30-caliber bullets of the Allies with no similar issue.

Post war production resumed making trailer units followed by tractors and in 1949 a 1.5 ton truck. Although prototypes were made, no cars were produced postwar. Rudolph Hiller, who had been president of Phänomen trucks, joined the board and restructured the company by arranging for it to join the Rheinstahl consortium in 1952.

Merger & Split

1969 Hanomag-Henschel F 65

1969 Hanomag-Henschel F 65

In 1964, Rheinstahl took over Henschel-Werke and in a reverse of history the company was merged with Hanomag.

Hanomag Perfekt 400e

 Hanomag Perfekt 400e

The farm tractor operation was sold to Massey Ferguson and in 1969 the truck making division of Hanomag-Henschel went to Daimler Benz, leaving the Hanover works making earth-moving machinery for Massey Ferguson.

In 1989, the world’s second largest construction machine manufacturer, Komatsu, bought a share of Hanomag AG and since 2002 Komatsu Hanomag GmbH has been a 100% subsidiary of the global company.

Construction machinery

A loader of Hanomag in Germany

 Hanomag loader

In Hanover, the company is producing wheel loaders ranging from 54 to 353 hp (263 kW) and since 2005 also has been producing wheeled excavators from 14 to 22 tons. Thanks to the European Technical Center (EUTC), these correspond to the latest state of technology. In Hanover, the company develops construction machines which meet varied requirements of customers all over Europe as well as for certain products also worldwide.

See also

References

  1. Jump up^ G.N. Georgano Cars: Early and Vintage, 1886-1930. (London: Grange-Universal, 1985)
  2. Jump up^ G.N. Georgano.

599px-Hanomag_R35_Logo.svg 1882 Builder's Plate of Hannoversche Maschinenbau locomotive No 1477 of 1882 0-6-0 at the Finnish Railway Museum 1882 Hannoversche Maschinenbau locomotive No 1477 of 1882 0-6-0 at the Finnish Railway Museum 1899 BRUCHHAUSEN Bruchhausen-Vilsen 16.10.10(w5) 1916-09-30 Anweisung Reihe1 Nr.33008 Hannoversche Maschinenbau-Actien-Gesellschaft Hanomag Mark 1 Gustav ter Meer Erich Metzeltin 1917 Frankfurt-M-HBF 17082013 1924-29 Hanomag 2-10 PS Kommissbrot 1926 Hanomag 2-10 PS 1926 Hanomag 2-20 PS Kommissbrot Limousine 1926 Hanomag Kommissbrot Autostadt 1926 Hanomag Pitriet 1926 Hanomag2-10PS-rear 1926-Hanomag-2-10-PS-“Kommissbrot” 1927 Hanomag Kommissbrot 1928 Hanomag Kommisbrot Additional 1930 Hanomag 4-20PS (Kfz.2) 1930 Hanomag 1931 hanomag-12-myjer 1931 Logo aus PKW-Werbung 1931 1931-Hanomag-316-Coupe 1932 Hanomag Railway Engine 1933 Hanomag  kurier 1933 Hanomag 4-23 rear 1933 Hanomag 4strich23 BW 1933 Hanomag SS20 1m LM 1934 Hanomag kurier 1934 Hanomag Rekord 1934 Convertible 1934 Hanomag Rekord Cabrio 1934 Hanomag Special Sport Hano 1934 Hanomag Sturm - 2-window cabriolet body by Ambi-Budd 1934 Hanomag Sturm Cabrio 1934 hanomag-louwman-parqui 1935 Hanomag Kurier 1089ccm23PS 1936 Hanomag Rekord 01 700 1936 Hanomag rekord 1936 Hanomag sturm Kabrio 1936 Hanomag sturm roadster 1936 Hanomag sturm 1936 Hanomag-rekord 1936 Hanomag-Veteran 1937 HANOMAG STURM. HAMELNER 1937-38 Hanomag  sturm cabrio ambi-budd 1937-40 Hanomag type 20B 1937-40 Hanomag type 20Ba 1938 Hanomag 1,3 liter 1938 Hanomag 1.3 Liter Autobahn 1938 Hanomag Kurier 23H 1938 Hanomag record 3.1M DigitalCAM 1939 Hanomag 1,3 Liter 1939 Hanomag 1.3 Liter 1939 Hanomag Autobahn (2) 1939 Hanomag autobahn 1939 Kdf Hanomag 1940 Hanomag SS 100 1940 Hanomag SS100W 1940 Hanomag 1940 Kran1-Hanomag 1940-hanomag-s-p-w-ausf-c-sdkfz-251-1 Russland, Kettenfahrzeug Russland, motorisierte Truppen, russischer Panzerwagen BA10 1942 Hanomag (1) 1942 Hanomag Hkl6 (Sd.Kfz.11) 1946 Hanomag-SS-100-LN-Abschlepper-2 1946 Hanomag-SS-100-LN-Abschlepper-3 1947 Hanomag SS100 1950 Hanomag L 28 Pritsche 1950 Hanomag SS 100 Solomaschine 1950 Hanomag ST 100 Straßen-Zugmaschine 1950 Hanomag ST 100 1951 Hanomag Autobahn Anzeige Hanomag-Partner 1951 Hanomag L28 1951 Hanomag L28G 1951 Hanomag Partner (2) 1951 Hanomag Partner N511 1951 Hanomag Partner 1952 Hanomag Straßen-Zugmaschine 1953 HANOMAG L 28 1953 Hanomag R 16 1953 Hanomag-Zugmaschine-graublau-Ch-schwarz 1954 Hanomag Leeuwarden Peugeot 404 daarachter 1954 Hanomag R 22 1955 Hanomag R 12 A 1956 Hanomag R 12 KB 1957 Hanomag L28 1957 Hanomag R 35 A 1958 Hanomag R 217 1958 Rheinstahl-Hanomag-Logo nach der Übernahme von 1958 1958-67 hanomag-kurier-ii-04 1959 Hanomag Al 28 Kipper 1959 Hanomag AL28, 4x4 portugal 1959 Hanomag AL28, 4x4 1959 Hanomag Garant a 1959 Hanomag Garant Pritsche 1959 Hanomag Kurier a 1959 Hanomag Kurier B (2) 1959 Hanomag L28 Bestattungswagen Luchterhand & Freytag 1959 Hanomag Markant Pritsche-Doppelkabine 1959 Hanomag-Garant-Abschleppwagen-gelb-Fr 1959 hanomag-kurier-03 1960 Hanomag (2) 1960 Hanomag AL 28 1960 Hanomag C220 1960 Hanomag Freightliner Colimbia 1960 Hanomag Garant 1960 Hanomag L 28 1960 Hanomag L28 (2) 1960 Hanomag Markant Pritschenwagen 1960–67 1961 Hanomag AL28 camper (expedition) 1961 Hanomag Kurier Pritsche 1961 Hanomag L28 Sattelzug Hamburg 1961 Hanomag L28 1961 HANOMAG Vehicles, Hanomag Type AL28 4x4 Command-Radio Vehicle, Bonhams 1962 Hanomag 911 148 1962 Hanomag Kurrier 1962 hanomag-al-28-des-65712 1962 hanomag-AL28-wald 1963 Hanomag Brillant 600 S 1963 Hanomag Garant Abschleppwagen 1963 Hanomag Kurier Buldog 1963 Hanomag Kurier TV-28-67 1963 Hanomag-AL 28 mit Kofferaufbau 1964 Hanomag Al 28 open 1964 Hanomag AL28А, 4x4 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 1964 Hanomag-LKW 1965 Hanomag b 1965 Hanomag Bus 1 Tempo Matador 1965 Hanomag Markant 1965 Hanomag Robust 800 1967 Hanomag F55 Doppelkabine 1968 Hanomag F 66 Pritsche 1969 Hanomag bestel 1969 Hanomag Brillant 700 1969 Hanomag Drehleiter 1969 Hanomag-Henschel F 65 1969 Hanomag-Henschel F55 kurz 1970 Hanomag F76 1970 Hanomag Granit 501 E-S 1970 Hanomag l AL28А, 4x4 1971 Hanomag Robust 901-S 1988 Hanomag-Inhaberaktie-50DM A loader of Hanomag in Germany Abandoned Hanomag building Linden Sued Hanover Germany MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA Egestorff Maschinenfabrik und Eisengießerei etwa Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts Hannoversche Maschinenbau AG Hanomag  R55 Hanomag 996 Hanomag a Hanomag A-L28 four wheel drive truck Hanomag entkernt 2011 Hanomag Fabrik Hannover Hanomag Fertigungshalle Hanomag Gebäude Schrift Hanomag Halle aussen Hanomag henschel f25 HANOMAG KURIERa Hanomag loader Hanomag Lok 00 Hanomag Lok 01 Hanomag Lok 02 Hanomag Perfekt 400e Hanomag R 16 Hanomag R 40 Hanomag Rizla Hanomag stoomlocomotief. Loc 4 van de Museum Buurtspoorweg Hanomag UBoothalle Hanomag Villa Hanomagstrasse Linden Hannover HANOMAG-08 hanomag-22-c Hanomag-Emblem Hanomag-Henschel F40, met Mercedes-Benz Düsseldorfer carrosserie. hanomag-kurier-diesel-gesehen-berlin-51814

https://myntransportblog.com/2014/02/11/buses-trucks-hanomag-germany/

$T2 1938 Hanomag 65 PS Diesel 1950 401_0 1950 hanomag-a-l Polizei bus 1950 hanomag-busse-oldtimer-02b-0096 1951 hanomag-wervo. advertentie 1952 hanomag-a-l-06 1953 Hanomag Truck Rot 1953 hanomag-a-l-05 1954 Hanomag Kurier DE enser002 1954 Hanomag-1954-10-wervo 1954 hanomag-a-l Army 1954 hanomag-wervo 1955 hanomag_logo3 1956 hanomag-busse-oldtimer-02b-0095 1956-66 Hanomag Kurrier ad 1957 Hanomag Henschel F35 1957 Hanomag Kurier 1958 Hanomag AL28 camper 1958 HANOMAG KURIER bus 1958 Hanomag Kurier 1958 hanomag-1958-03-tempo-wagens-import 1958-67 Hanomag Kurier Kofferwagen 1959 Hanomag Bus 1 W696 1959 Hanomag Garant Feuerwehr 1959 hanomag-garant-feuerwehr 1959 Hanomag-Markant-Pritsche-Doppelkabine-elfenbein 1959 HENSCHEL O BUSSE HS160OSL (9_'59) 1959 Tempo Matador Kleinbus Hanomag Bus 1959 Tempo Matador 1960 Hanomag kurier a 1960 Hanomag Kurier 1960 HANOMAG KURIERa 1960 hanomag logo 1960 hanomag-lkw-kurier 1961 Hanomag Kurier II Diesel 1961 hanomag kurier truck OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 1962 Hanomag-Kurier-Behn-Behn 1962 hanomag-kurier-diesel-gesehen-berlin-51814 1964 Hanomag Kurier II 1965 hanomag emblem 1965 VA-86-95 Hanomag Kurier 1966 hanomag-f mercedes 1966 hanomag-henschel f25 1966 hanomag-rosier-1966 1966 Real size Hanomag Kurier 1967 Hanomag Henschel F25 1968 Hanomag Politiebus 1968 Hanomag-Henschel F85 1968 hanomag-henschel-f20-verlassen-gesehen-berlin-52692 1969 Hanomag Camper 1969 Hanomag Henschel 32490  Mobil 1969 HANOMAG Henschel Orion Camper a 1969 HANOMAG Henschel Orion Camper 1969 Hanomag IFA W50 Wilkau-Haßlau Freiwillige Feuerwehr 1969 hanomag-f-ambulance hilfsdienst 1969 Hanomag-Henschel Orion 1969 hanomag-henschel-f46 1970 bild 1970 Hanomag-Henschel F20 Rijkspolitie DS-06-28 1971 Hanomag City 154 1113 Eindhoven werkplaats foto Wim Vink 1972 HANOMAG-HENSCHEL F40B-F45B Omnibus 1973 Hanomag-Henschel F40 Brandweer 1974 hanomag-henschel-f55 1974 Hanomag-L306d 1976 Hanomgag henschel F35 Fram taxi 10 Vlieland Bussen hanomag-busse-oldtimer-02b-0095 Hanomag-logo1