ÖAF Trucks Austria

ÖAF                                                         logo

ÖAF
Rechtsform Aktiengesellschaft
Gründung 1907
Sitz Wien
Branche Automobil
Produkte LKW, PKW und Busse
OEAF_v2-Automarken-Logo

ÖAF-Löwe

ÖAF

Österreichische Automobil-Fabrik
Type Subsidiary of MAN SE
Industry Automotive
Founded 1907
Headquarters Floridsdorf, Austria
Products vehicles
Website Official Website

ÖAF is an initialism for Österreichische Automobil-Fabrik, previously known as Österreichische Austro-Fiat, an Austrian (Austro-Hungarian) car and truck manufacturer.

Austro-Fiat

ÖAF was created by FIAT in 1907 and is now part of the German MAN group. The manufacture of automobiles began in the new plant built for the occasion in Vienna in 1908, while the number was only 50 employees. A truck of 4 tonnes, similar to the Italian Fiat model was manufactured from 1911. It was originally Austro-Fiat, which during the First World War began to develop their own products.

In 1925 the Austro-Fiat brand expired and the company became Osterreichische Automobil Fabrik AG, under the abbreviation ÖAF, with preservation of the trademark filed earlier. Also in 1925, a separate company took over sales of Italian FIAT cars, and Austro-Fiat became affiliated with Austro-Daimler and Puch. The last private car, Type 1001A, was different from the earlier Type 1001, having 34 bhp (25 kW) engines and conventional rear axles.

The latest model Fiat’s truck was TS 1924, equipped with a 45 hp (34 kW) Fiat engine. The company began production of other models in Austria, which has enabled the company to begin developing its own models. The most popular submitted in 1925 was the AFN light truck AFN with 1.75 tons of payload. This truck used a 42 hp 4 Cylinder Fiat engine 2850 cc, it also used gimbals and real tires, not solid tires, which allowed for a speed of 65 km/h. In 1928, the AF2 appeared and the following year a bus called the Austro-Fiat-1001. It is from this time that the company discontinued the manufacture of passenger cars to concentrate on commercial vehicles, trucks, vans and buses. This allowed the AFL/AFY to be manufactured from 1930 to 1937.

MAN acquisition

Austrian Army ÖAF-sLKW truck

Austrian Army ÖAF-sLKW truck

In 1938, when Austria was annexed by the Third Reich, German MAN obtained the majority of shares owned by Fiat in ÖAF, reducing the Italian firm’s share to 15%. ÖAF had begun equipping some of its trucks with diesel engines from MAN in 1934.

After the Second World War, the Floridsdorf factory was in the Russian zone and the plants were used for Russian reparations. In 1955, ÖAF was released from these payments and the factory began producing trucks again. They went to Austria to build military trucks but the Austrian army eventually selected rival Steyr for its famous Pinzgauer. The Tornado was ÖAF’ s challenger, best-selling truck in Austria.

In 1970, the company was privatized again; MAN then let it merge with Gräf & Stift, out of which ÖAF Gräf & Stift arose which in 1971 was fully taken over by MAN.

1 (1) 1 SAMSUNG 1xxiya 1zldau9 0002-03... 0002-15 -2 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 0003-30 0005-05 0005-23 5dn_zottler3 0006-21 0006-26 8. 0009-21 0013-13 20fdpaw 24 001 26.320_omv_1 26.320_omv_2 86 cbm KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA 126 149wj0z DIGITAL CAMERA 230 260v1 308jeq1 1923 Austro-Fiat 9-32 PS 1939 ÖAF Bus 3ton 1940 ÖAF 745 1954 OeAF 6 DN 130   1954 1955 ÖAF 2D50 1955 ÖAF Tornado 19-230 1955 ÖAF Tornado 9256 1956 ÖAF Tornado 19-192 a 1956 ÖAF Tornado an die arbeit 1957 MAN ÖAF FIAT 1957 ÖAF 6 D 135 1957 ÖAF Tornado Pritschenkipper 1958 ÖAF in Montenegro 1958 ÖAF Tornado Truck 1959 ÖAF Tornado 19-186 1960 ÖAF-Tornado-Pritschenkipper-dkbraun-Pr-rot-Schinko 1961 ÖAF Tornado 16-192 with Trilex-Felgen 1963 ÖAF bus-met-bak 1966 1967 ÖAF Husar SONY DSC 1968 ÖAF Tornado 19-230M Wuestner 1968 ÖAF trt4klein 1968 ÖAF НА-2-90 Husar, 4x4 1968 OeAF - K9 - 215 M  1968 1969 ÖAF HA 2-90 Husar 1970 MAN with ÖAF-Grille 1970 ÖAF Husar Expeditionsmobil 1970 ÖAF Österreichische Automobil Fabriks-AG 1970 ÖAF-26-260-Pritschenkipper-graubeige-Ch-rot-Ebner 1970 ÖaF-FE32460thelen080617 1971 LKW-Fahrtage 1971 ÖAF im commisar Rex 1972 2011-12-04 15.13.50 1972 ÖAF Tornado 19-192 1972 ÖAF 1973 ÖAF Logo on ÖAAAF Tornado 16-192 1973 ÖAF Logo 1973 OeAF   19 230 H   1973 1974 öaf tornado1 1976 ÖAF swehrtransport silvretta 1976 öaf tornado2 1977 gebaute Radpanzer 1977 ÖAF 26.240FDA bowser , 6x6 1977 ÖAF light wheeled tank 1979 ÖAF Tornado 1980 Austrian Army ÖAF-sLKW truck 1982 ÖAF 20.320G1 (20.320VFAE), 6x6 2001 ÖAF 32.403VFAEG (SX2000), 8x8 Bridge builder 2011-12-04 15.14.14 2012-03-31 092 2012-03-31 109 2012-12-01 10.10.46 2013-06-23 090 2013-07-18 11.13.48 2013-09-20 07.02.49 2014-03-30 054 2014-06-08 003 9136 9136fahy 14152fc Digital image 16192_ma48_1 16192_oebh_3 16192f 16280_leiner 16281f 19200fk4 19230_4 19230_rot_2 19281_oebh 19281_tank 19321f 19321fk_1 19322_fak_4x4 19332_siebenhandl _1_ 19343_fal_4x4 19361 19402_fas_4x4 19742_fa_4x4 25240fn 26240fd_26260fd 26322_fna_6x6 26364_sd_alland 26372 26403_lfv_tulln 27372_fva_6x6 28464 30403 30403_oebb 32260 32280fdk 33342_asfinag 33403_speiser 33422_dfa_6x6 40364 _F12__2 41502 1498727_10152019422016919_1309204015_o 04121001 a oeaf (1) a oeaf (2) a oeaf (3) a oeaf a385 aaw000 ak19230 altzinger_007 APC Scan - 2013.02.06 18.34 - 003 APC Scan - 2013.03.05 17.57 - 009 APC Scan - 2013.03.05 17.57 - 010 APC Scan - 2013.07.16 17.47 - 002 APC Scan - 2014.03.11 17.40 - 003 APC Scan - 2014.03.11 17.43 - 004 APC Scan - 2014.03.11 17.46 - 005 ausfahrt Austrian Army ÖAF-sLKW truck BGH Bild 003 Bild 691 Bild1 Bild009-H BS1 BS3 comp_IMG_0034 comp_IMG_0038 Cyclop Cepsa dk oeaf DSC_0184 DSC_0186 DSC_0188 DSC_0282 _3_ DSC_8046 DSC_8047 DSC00249 DSC03999 DSC04030 DSC04141 DSC04608 DSC06932 DSC07086 DSC07507 DSC07645 DSC07739 DSC07795 DSC07797 DSC07996 DSC08020 DSC08057 DSC08572 DSC08634 DSC08642 DSC09291 DSC09299 DSC09311 DSC09489 DSC09502 DSC09729 DSC09746 DSCF4821 DSCN0151klein DSCN0152klein DSCN0641 DSCN0643 DSCN0840-1 DSCN2891 DSCN3067 DSCN4051 DSCN4390 e  oeaf EVN f2000evo_haignere9sgr Felbermayr OeAF 001 Felbermayr OeAF 003 fn5zja Foto0215 Foto0216 Foto0219 FTL 215 GFDSG gort_oeaf hahn_tornado Hitzenhammer hofer_1 HPIM0915 i1cmsn Im Sand IMAG0168a IMG 19.230 Grabher IMG 19.240 R-002 IMG 19.240 R-2 IMG Austro Fiat R. IMG Austro Fiat2 IMG MAN ML IMG OeBB IMG_0005 IMG_0006 (1) IMG_0006 IMG_0007 IMG_0042 IMG_0103 IMG_0143 IMG_0157 IMG_0191 IMG_3705 IMG_6186 IMG_7885 img007 img069 img077 img228 img733 IMGP8657 k9-200m k760g K800_Scan0001 k960 Kaiser4 k-DSC_0003 Kirchellen Kippertreffen 2010_0259 koller_19422 logo logo MAN ÖAF KAT II 8x8 MANpoert Manuel 634 Manuel 667 meeme 036 Mittermayr _14_ Muenchendorf24-07-2004 071 oaf 2 oaf 3 ÖAF 6D90 () mit 130PS Henschel-Motor, Transporte Wüstner Mellau ÖAF 9.200HL Tornado ÖAF 9-200 294ni1w ÖAF 16.192 mit Müllaufbau ÖAF 16.240 TLFA 4000 Feuerwehr Faistenau ÖAF 17.240 ÖAF 19.240 tornado seitek a ÖAF 19.240 tornado seitek b ÖAF 19.281 Ponton Kurzhauber ÖBB SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA ÖAF 19.361 ÖAF 27.361 ÖAF 32.331 Wechselsystem Kipper - Sattelzugmaschine ÖAF 33.403 mit Tankauflieger ÖAF 33.463 SILENT ÖAF 33.463 Silenta ÖAF 33.464 Silent Allrad-Zugmaschine ÖAF 33 ÖAF 34.440 VFA a ÖAF 34.440 VFA ÖAF 215 der Fa. Pallanitz aus den 60ern oaf 0301 ÖAF 359-05 ÖAF 363 ÖAF 745 G Diesel ÖAF 745G (6D-130) ÖAF 745G (6D-130)a ÖAF 745G с ÖAF 940 Heizöltankwagen ÖAF 6302135mmb ÖAF Army ÖAF attachment ÖAF Commander YAKUMO DIGITAL CAMERA ÖAF Feuerwehr-011 ÖAF FS9-200L Tornado images ÖAF F-Series Diesel ÖAF Husar Stransky2 ÖAF images ÖAF K19 250L , mit Schweizer Kippbrücke a ÖAF K19 250L , mit Schweizer Kippbrücke b ÖAF Nemetz-LKW-ÖAF ÖAF orange öaf scan0018 ÖAF tanker ÖAF TGA 33.480 L ÖAF Tornado 6 ÖAF Tornado 6x4 öaf tornado 9-200 a ÖAF Tornado 9-200 ÖAF Tornado 16 192 R 4MP859 Digital Camera ÖAF Tornado 16-192 mit Trilex-Felgen ÖAF Tornado 19-186 ÖAF Tornado 19-192 ÖAF Tornado 19-230 ÖAF Tornado 19-250 ÖAF Tornado 19-256 ÖAF Tornado Truck OÄF Tornadorot ÖAF ÖAF48.792 · ÖAF Oe.A.F. 16.192 MA 48 Wien Oe.A.F. 19.230 Oe.A.F. 38.320 V Jumbo Prospekt s.w. Oe.A.F. 38.320 V Jumbo PROSPEKT Oe.A.F. 40.321 FAK 8x8 oeaf (1) OeAF 1 oeaf 2 OeAF 5 OeAF 7 OeAF 19.321 Sattelzugmaschine mit Kran Neubauer G564HV OeAF 19.321 Tank LKW OEAF 19.403 Sattelzug Zottler LN5ZAA OeAF 26.403 Asphaltbirne Keil ZE812FY OeAF 32 OEAF 33.454 Kippsattelzug Haider ZE682EE OeAF 41.403 Kipper Trippl BM4STB 1 OeAF 745 OeAF 940 KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA OEAF F200 Betonmischer Kloecher Basaltwerke RA330AR OeAF FD6 OeAF FE410A Silo LKW Uitz KF334AH OeAF Gruppe OeAF Gschwindl KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA ???????????????????? KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA OeAF Kipper LKW mit Kran Unistahl W10154K SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA OEAF Roeck OeAF Schwerlastzugmaschine mit Kran Zoechling LF955AE 1 KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA OeAF S-LKW 1 Generation Bundesherr BH79322 1 OeAF S-LKW 1 Generation Bundesherr BH79322 3 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA ???????????????????? OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OeAF Tornado 3 OeAF Tornado 9-180 _ Hurricane 7-130 OeAF Tornado 19.215M Kipper LKW LL4BCC 1 OeAF Tornado 19.240R Kipper LKW W51317H OeAF Tornado 260 Oeaf Tornado 745 Sulzbacher 1 OeAF Tornado Haengerzug OeAF Tornado Kipper RIO10 KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA OeAF DCIM100MEDIA oeaf_9-200 oeaf_19240_32281 oeaf_19280r oeaf_19321 oeaf_25440 OeAF_Banner_ _662x800_ Oeaf_Man_16.240_FA_4x4_HNK_02 Oeaf_Man_16.240_FA_4x4_HNK_03 oeaf_tornado oeaf_tornado_winter OEAF_v2-Automarken-Logo OeAF-26-463-Hofer_20100515_002 oeaf40320v OEAF-Logo OEAF-Logo oeoe Österreichische Automobilfabrik AG OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA P1350634 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Rb2 Reinbold 064 s10u1 SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA S73F5630 S73F7096 S73F7178 SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA SAM_3636 ???????????????????? Scan (1) Scan scan0019 scan0020 Scan10053 Scannen5 Scannen0168 St6 Steyr Post Timmelsjoch stvo_035 stvo_036 stvo_037 su oeaf (1) su oeaf Tornado1-k tornado19_192 Tornado-k vglbie Weinlinger 280 Weinviertel 439 Zwei ÖAF Tornado-Frontlenker 9-180F und 980F zzz6

LINCOLN Motor Company 1917 – Present

Lincoln Motor Company

The Lincoln Motor Company
Type Division
Industry
Founded Dearborn, Michigan, U.S.
(August 1917):4
Founders
Headquarters Dearborn, Michigan, U.S.
Area served
Key people Jim Farley (President until Sept 1 2014)
Kumar Galhotra (President from Sept. 1 2014)
Products Luxury vehicles, Limousines
Parent Ford Motor Company (1922-present)
Website www.lincoln.com

The Lincoln Motor Company (also known simply as Lincoln) is a division of the Ford Motor Company that sells luxury vehicles under the Lincoln brand. While currently sold primarily in North America and the Middle East, Ford will also be bringing the Lincoln brand to China by the end of 2014. Founded in 1917 by Henry M. Leland, Lincoln has been a subsidiary of Ford since 1922.

1922 Lincoln L series Touring Sedan

1922 Lincoln L series Touring Sedan

The current Lincoln model range in North America consists of two sedans (MKS and MKZ), three crossover utility vehicles (MKC, MKT and MKX), and two sport utility vehicles (Navigator/Navigator L). Lincoln also sells two vehicles specifically for limousine/livery use, both based on the MKT. In Mexico, Lincoln sells the Lincoln Mark LT pickup truck which is based on the Ford F-150. Athough since the introduction of the 2015 Ford F-150, no Lincoln variant has been announced.

History

1917-1940: Lincoln Motor Company

1926 Lincoln L-series town car

1926 Lincoln L-series town car
1937 Lincoln K-series Touring

Lincoln K-series Touring 1937

Henry Leland, a former manager of the Cadillac division of General Motors, and his son, Wilfred Leland, formed The Lincoln Motor Company in August 1917. Leland named the new company after Abraham Lincoln, his hero and for whom he cast a vote in 1864. Lincoln’s first source of revenue came from assembling Liberty aircraft engines, using cylinders supplied by Ford Motor Company, to fulfill World War I government contracts.:4:163–164

npcc.30643     1915       National Photo Company

1923 Lincoln L-series Brunn coupe

After the war, the Lincoln factories were retooled to manufacture luxury automobiles. Ford Motor Company purchased the Lincoln Motor Company in 1922, but Lincoln continued to operate as a somewhat separate company from Ford through early 1940.

Purchase by Ford

The company encountered severe financial troubles during the early 1920s, coupled with body styling that wasn’t comparable to other luxury makers. After having produced only 150 Lincoln L-series cars in 1922, Lincoln Motor Company was forced into bankruptcy and sold for US$8,000,000 to the Ford Motor Company on February 4, 1922; some of the proceeds of the sale went to pay off its creditors.

1923 lincoln sieberg

1923 lincoln sieberg

The purchase of Lincoln was a personal triumph for Henry Ford, who had been forced out of his second company (after Detroit Automobile Company) by a group of investors led by Leland.:52–57 Leland’s company, renamed Cadillac in 1902 and purchased by rival General Motors in 1909, was Lincoln’s chief competitor. Henry Ford had previously produced luxury vehicles under the Ford nameplate, called the Ford Model B in 1904, the Ford Model F in 1905, and the Ford Model K in 1906 but they weren’t accepted by the automotive buying market. When Ford acquired Lincoln, it quickly became one of America’s top selling luxury brands alongside Cadillac, Pierce-Arrow, Marmon, Peerless, Duesenberg, and Packard. Ford made no immediate change, either in the chassis or the V8 L-head engine which was rated 36.4 SAE and produced 90 bhp (67 kW; 91 PS) at 2,800 rpm. An unusual feature of this power unit was the 60 degree separation of the cylinder blocks that helped to cut down on synchronous vibration found with similar engines with 90 degree separation produced at the time. After the Ford takeover, bodywork changes and reduced prices increased sales to 5,512 vehicles from March to December 1922.

1924 Lincoln Limousine

1924 Lincoln Limousine

At the direction of Henry’s son Edsel, in 1923 several body styles were introduced, that included two- and three-window, four-door sedans and a phaeton that accommodated four passengers. They also offered a two-passenger roadster and a seven-passenger touring sedan and limousine, which was sold for $5,200. A sedan, limo, cabriolet and town car were also offered by coachbuilders Fleetwood, Derham and Dietrich, and a second cabriolet was offered by coachbuilder Brunn. Lincoln contracted with dozens of coachbuilders during the 1920s and early 30s to create multiple custom built vehicles, to include American, Anderson, Babcock, Holbrook, Judkins, Lang, LeBaron, Locke, Murray, Towson, and Willoughby in the 1920s. Murphy, Rollston, and Waterhouse were added in the 1930s.

1925 Lincoln L Brunn 1925

1925 Lincoln L Brunn

Vehicles built by these coachbuilders went for as much as $7,200, and despite the limited market appeal, Lincoln sales rose about 45 percent to produce 7,875 cars and the company was operating at a profit by the end of 1923.

1925 Lincoln-Ford

1925 Lincoln-Ford

In 1924 large touring sedans began to be used by police departments around the country. They were known as Police Flyers, which were equipped with four-wheel brakes, two years before they were introduced on private sale vehicles. These specially equipped vehicles, with bulletproof windshields measuring 7/8 of an inch thick and spot lights mounted on the ends of the windshield, also came with an automatic windshield wiper for the driver and a hand-operated wiper for the front passenger. Police whistles were coupled to the exhaust system and gun racks were also fitted to these vehicles.

1926 Lincoln L-series town car

1926 Lincoln L-series town car

Optional equipment was not necessarily an issue with Lincolns sold during the 1920s, however, customers who wanted special items were accommodated. A nickel-plated radiator shell could be installed for $25, varnished natural wood wheels were $15, or Rudge-Whitworth center-lock wire wheels for another $100. Disteel steel disc wheels were also available for $60. Lincoln chose not to make yearly model changes, used as a marketing tool of the time, designed to lure new customers. Lincoln customers of the time were known to purchase more than one Lincoln with different bodywork, so changing the vehicle yearly was not done to accommodate their customer base.:52–57

Lincoln-Zephyr

1939 Lincoln-Zephyr 4-door

1939 Lincoln-Zephyr 4-door

In 1932, Lincoln introduced the V12-powered KB platform alongside the V8 powered KA platform with an all new streamlined appearance. In 1933, Eugene T. “Bob” Gregorie, at the styling studio created by Edsel Ford, began designing the smaller Lincoln-Zephyr,:130 which led to the first Continental, a bespoke one-off specially created for Edsel Ford, Henry’s son.

1927 Lincoln Model L Judkins Coaching Brougham

1927 Lincoln Model L Judkins Coaching Brougham

The smaller Lincoln-Zephyr was introduced for the 1936 model year as a marque of its own,:155 with a 267 cu in (4.4 L) V12. The Lincoln-Zephyr was so successful in its first year as to increase Lincoln sales nearly ninefold.:1196–1197 It remained a separate marque until the end of the 1940 model year and then became a model under Lincoln,:206 when the large Lincoln Twelve was discontinued. In the 1941 model year, all Lincolns were based on the Zephyr chassis, and when production resumed after the War the Zephyr rocked name was not continued.

1940-1945: Lincoln Division

On April 30, 1940, the operation of Lincoln changed as the Lincoln Motor Company became the Lincoln Division of Ford Motor Company.:199 Once an autonomous entity, Lincoln was now brought closer under Ford control, in part to modernize the division to better compete with the equivalent competition from Chrysler (Imperial) and General Motors (Cadillac).

Lincoln Continental

1942 Lincoln Continental coupe

1942 Lincoln Continental coupe

In 1940, the Lincoln Continental commenced production as a personal luxury car quite literally due to the popularity of the personal car of Edsel Ford. Dissatisfied with the boxy designs produced by his father, Edsel wanted a European-style car to drive around on vacations in Florida. In 1938, he commissioned Ford Chief Stylist E.T. Gregorie to design a body for a 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr V12 Convertible Coupe. Most of the bodywork involved sectioning the body 4 inches (102 mm) and the deletion of the running boards,and an external-mounted spare tire on the trunklid. The styling of the rear tire mount proved popular; it would become a styling feature of the Lincoln Mark series and those who work on custom cars call a similar mount a “Continental kit“.

1941 12-Cylinder Lincoln Zephyr

1941 12-Cylinder Lincoln Zephyr

The car was put in production for the 1940 model year as a model under Lincoln-Zephyr.[8]:198 In June 1940 the Club Coupe was added and from 1941-48 it was a model under Lincoln marque. When production ceased in 1948 a total of 5322 had been built.

1945-1960: Lincoln-Mercury Division

In 1945, Ford Motor Company merged the Mercury and Lincoln divisions together, forming the combined Lincoln-Mercury division. For the revival of civilian production in 1946, Lincoln introduced a two-model lineup: Continental and the Zephyr-based range. Based on the former Zephyr, the standard Lincoln range only wore the Lincoln nameplate.

1946 Lincoln Continental

1946 Lincoln Continental

In 1949, both the H-Series Lincoln and the Continental were discontinued. In their place were a new generation of cars. Magnifying the relationship between Lincoln and Mercury was the new EL-Series, as its styling shared much with that of the Mercury Eight. More significantly, the 1949 Lincoln and Cosmopolitan were the first Lincolns since 1932 without a V12 engine; as Lincoln could not develop a new V12 in time, a V8 was borrowed from the Ford F-8 medium-duty truck. In 1952, Lincoln developed its own Overhead valve V8 engine, the Y-block.

Continental Division (1956-1957)

1956 Continental Mark II

 1956 Continental Mark II

For 1956, Lincoln revisited the original concept of the 1940-1940 Continental. Organized under a separate sub-marque (the Continental Division), the Continental Mark II was a two-door hardtop coupe. Instead of an actual spare tire mounted on the trunklid, the trunklid was styled with a tire-shaped hump. Unlike many cars of the era, the Mark II wore conservative styling; relatively little chrome trim was used on the body and tailfins were notably absent.

1957 LINCOLN Typhoon a

1957 LINCOLN Typhoon

Positioned above the Lincoln marque, the Continental Division and the Mark II were the flagship of Ford Motor Company. At a base price of $10,000 (nearly $86,000 in 2013 dollars), comparable to a Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud. Until the introduction of the 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham, it was the most expensive American-produced car. As a result of its largely hand-built construction, every Mark II was sold at a loss of over $1,000. Production of the Mark II ran from June 1955 to May 1957.

1960 Lincoln Mark V

1960 Lincoln Mark V

In a cost-cutting move, the Continental Division was discontinued as a separate entity and merged into Lincoln in July 1956.:281 The hand-built Mark II was replaced by the Continental Mark III. While still badged and advertised as a Continental, the use of the standard Lincoln body allowed for a $4,000 reduction in price. The final Continental-badged car would be the 1960 Mark V.:414, 582–583

Unibody Era (1958-1960)

1960 Lincoln Continental Mark V Landau Sedan

1960 Lincoln Continental Mark V Landau Sedan

For the 1958 model year, a number of changes were made to Lincoln. Along with the integration of Edsel to form the Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln (M-E-L) division, production of all Lincoln and Continental vehicles was shifted to an all-new assembly plant in Wixom, Michigan. Showcasing the new assembly plant was a redesigned product lineup. The new V-8 430 cu. in. Ford MEL engine was used in all Lincolns.

In a radical change from 1957 Lincolns, the chassis was of unibody construction. Sharing a body with the Continental marque, the 1958-1960 Lincolns would become some of the largest production vehicles ever built; they are the longest Lincolns produced without 5-mph bumpers. They are the longest-wheelbase cars ever produced by Ford Motor Company.

In 1959, the Town Car name made its first appearance. A formal-roof sedan, it was available only in black.

1961-1969: Continental Era

1961 Lincoln Continental Convertible

1961 Lincoln Continental Convertible

For the 1961 model year, Lincoln made a major change in its model lineup as it pared its model lineup from three cars (Capri, Premiere, Continental Mark V) to a single car; Continental as a marque disappeared. Dubbed the Lincoln Continental, the 1961 Lincolns were distinctive for several reasons: their (relatively) conservative styling, their radically smaller size (15 inches shorter than the 1960 Lincolns), and their use of rear suicide doors. Available as a sedan and convertible, the Continental would become the last American 4-door production convertible.

During the 1960s, the Continental underwent minor year-to-year changes. In 1966, a two-door model joined the sedan and convertible while the latter ended production in 1967. For 1970, the Continental underwent a massive redesign.

Lincoln Mark Series

1969 Continental Mark III

The signature of the Mark Series, the “Continental tire kit” integrated into the trunk lid. Seen here is a 1969 Continental Mark III

In 1968, the division revisited the concept of the personal-luxury car, developing a competitor to the Cadillac Eldorado. While taking on the Mark series nameplate, the Continental Mark III was engineered to be both the halo car in the form of its predecessor for a much wider audience. Based on the four-door version of the Ford Thunderbird, the Mark III revived the Mark II’s spare tire hump while bringing new styling themes into the division. While not the first automaker to use them, Lincoln would popularize the use of hidden headlights behind body-color flaps. A key styling feature introduced by the Mark III was the Rolls-Royce style radiator grille; in various forms, this would be used by Lincoln into the late 1990s.

The Mark Series revival was a success for the division. With the exception of the 1980-1983 Mark VI, the Mark Series would be developed alongside the Ford Thunderbird.

1970-1980: Badge Engineering

During the 1970s, Lincoln made a number of moves in order to remain competitive in the luxury-car marketplace. While many of these changes were necessitated to control costs within Ford, others were in response to federal safety regulations. The fuel crisis of 1973 would also play a role in the engineering of Lincolns later in the decade.

Large Lincolns

1978 Lincoln Continental Town Car

 1978 Lincoln Continental Town Car

For the 1970 model year, the Continental range was given its first complete redesign since 1961. While styling was influenced by both the Mark III and its 1969 predecessor, the new generation marked a major departure from its predecessor in terms of layout. In a return to body-on-frame construction, the 1970 Continental marked the return of front-hinged rear doors. To lower its development costs, while Lincoln would retain its unique body and wheelbase, the chassis and basic underpinnings were now shared with the Ford LTD/Mercury Marquis. The 460 cubic-inch V8 introduced by Lincoln in 1968 became an option in Mercury models in 1972. To distance itself from the Marquis hardtop, the Continental was given a new roofline for 1975. In 1977, a Rolls-Royce style radiator grille was added to the Continental.

1941 Lincoln Continental

1941 Lincoln Continental

The success of the Mark III led Lincoln to follow up with a successor. Again based upon the Ford Thunderbird, the Mark IV was introduced for the 1972 model year. While sharing more in common with the Thunderbird than its predecessor, the Mark IV would distinguish itself by starting a new tradition for the Lincoln division. In tandem with several fashion designers, Lincoln would design several special-edition packages; these featured unique color combinations and interior trim. For 1977, the Mark IV was redesigned and replaced by the Mark V; with the Thunderbird now downsized, the Mark V used a body and chassis unique to Lincoln. In spite of being a longer car in the beginning of the era of downsizing, the Mark V proved to outsell both of its predecessors. As with the Mark IV, the Mark V continued the tradition of special editions, with various designer and commemorative editions.

Small Lincolns

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 1978 Lincoln Versailles

Developed as a response to the popularity of the 1975 Cadillac Seville, the division introduced the Versailles for the 1977 model year. Thirty inches shorter and 1500 lbs lighter than the Continental, the Versailles was based on upon the Ford Granada/Mercury Monarch (as the Seville was based on the Chevrolet Nova). With a smaller budget than General Motors, Lincoln stylists could not afford to give the Versailles the all-new body that the Seville received; the major differences between the Granada/Monarch and the Versailles were the Lincoln-style grille along with the Mark V-style spare tire hump on the rear trunklid. While the Versailles survived only midway through the 1980 model year, it would introduce a number of key features into American cars: clearcoat paint and halogen headlights.

1980-1998: Downsizing Hits Lincoln

1984-1987 Lincoln Continental

1990-94 Lincoln Town Car

1990 Lincoln Town Car

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII

After the fuel crises of the mid-1970s and the adoption of CAFE by the U.S. federal government, Lincoln was relatively ill-prepared for the 1980s. After the 1977 downsizing of the General Motors full-size range, the Continental and Mark V were the two largest mass-produced cars in the world. Additionally, the lineup was fast-aging, as the newest Lincoln (the Mark V) was an 8-year old design; the underpinnings of the Versailles dated from 1960.

1960 Lincoln Continental Mark V Landau Sedan

1960 Lincoln Continental Mark V Landau Sedan

In 1979, Ford and Mercury radically redesigned their full-size ranges on an all-new chassis, the first since 1968. Delayed until the 1980 model year, Lincoln joined its counterpart divisions with the first new Continental since 1970. The Mark VI replaced the Mark V; for the first time, the Mark was based upon the full-size chassis. While sharing chassis and powertrain with Mercury and Ford, no body and interior parts were common. After struggling throughout its entire production run to attract buyers, the Versailles was discontinued early in the 1980 model year.

1962 Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible

1962 Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible

In 1981, a major change was made to Lincoln as the Continental name was put on hiatus. Taking its place as the standard Lincoln was the Town Car/Town Coupe, having been a trim package since 1970.

1942 Lincoln Zephyr Club Coupé

1942 Lincoln Zephyr Club Coupé

1982 marked the beginning of major changes to the model lineup. Due to slow sales of full-size two-door sedans, the Town Coupe was discontinued. In a move to better compete with Cadillac and German imports, the Lincoln Continental was added back into the lineup. While not directly intended as a second-generation Versailles, the 1982 Continental was sized comparably to the Cadillac Seville. As it shared the chassis with the Ford Thunderbird/Mercury Cougar, it maintained the use of rear-wheel drive. The 1982 Continental would also serve as the basis for the next Mark, the 1984 Continental Mark VII. Nearly a yard shorter than the Mark V, the Mark VII was benchmarked against European coupes. A far more advanced design than its predecessor, the Mark VII was equipped with 4-wheel air suspension and 4-channel ABS (the first American car to do so); the first Mark since the Mark II with exposed headlights was also the first American-legal car to be sold with composite headlights.

1955 Lincoln Capri Sportsman

1955 Lincoln Capri Sportsman

To transition into the 1990s, Lincoln further distinguished and modernized its model lines. In 1988, the Continental was given a ground-up redesign, becoming the first front-wheel drive Lincoln. Sharing a chassis with the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable, the 1988 Continental was larger than its predecessor; it was also the first Lincoln since 1949 without a V8 engine available.

1984-1987 Lincoln Continental

1984-1987 Lincoln Continental

Unlike nearly all of its competition, the Lincoln Town Car had remained in production throughout the 1980s relatively unchanged. In 1990, it too saw a major update as it was given an all-new body and interior echoing the Mark VII and the Continental; a positive reception in the marketplace led to its naming of the 1990 Motor Trend Car of the Year. In 1991, the Town Car was fitted with the first overhead-cam 8-cylinder engine in an American car since the Duesenberg Model J.

1989 Continental Signature Series

1989 Continental Signature Series

As a division, Lincoln led Ford Motor Company (and the American luxury segment) with the integration of safety features. Dual airbags became standard in the Continental in 1989 and the Town Car for 1990; ABS was standard on the Continental in 1988 and Town Car in 1992.

1992-94 Lincoln Continental

1992-94 Lincoln Continental

In 1993, the 9 year-old Mark VII was replaced by the Mark VIII. The first Mark branded without the “Continental” nameplate, the Mark VIII again shared an all-new chassis with the Ford Thunderbird and Mercury Cougar; they were the only American-produced rear-wheel drive 4-seat cars with independent rear suspension at the time. While carrying over the basic body profile from the Mark VII, the Mark VIII was radically streamlined, relegating the spare tire hump to vestigial status.

1998-02 Lincoln Town Car

1998-02 Lincoln Town Car

The styling of Mark VIII would carry on into the rest of the Lincoln lineup; it would inspire the much of the design of the 1995 Continental. While the exterior remained nearly unchanged, the radical interior of the Mark VIII would have some influence on the 1995 redesign of the Town Car, as well as other Ford products.

1998 Lincoln Grill Embleme

While positively received, the personal-luxury coupe segment that the Mark VIII competed in was in decline, leading to its discontinuation after the 1998 model year. As of the 2014 model year, it is currently the last of the Mark series.

1998-2012: Premier Automotive Group, End of Lincoln-Mercury

2003-07 Lincoln Town Car

 2003-07 Lincoln Town Car

During the 1990s, Lincoln had fallen behind Japanese, European, and American competitors, primarily due to an aging product lineup. In 1998, the Lincoln-Mercury division underwent a major change as it became part of the operations of Ford Motor Company’s Premier Automotive Group; PAG was a division meant to oversee the collective operation of the global Ford luxury-vehicle brands. This allowed Lincoln to develop models alongside import car companies owned by Ford (Jaguar, Volvo).

2000 Lincoln Navigator, Sport Utility Vehicle Truck (SUV)

2000 Lincoln Navigator, Sport Utility Vehicle Truck (SUV)

For 1998, the Town Car and Continental underwent major styling updates. Coinciding with the integration into PAG, the styling of the Town Car would bear a slight European influence in its design. For 2000, the products of the PAG alliance came to market as Lincoln introduced its smallest car ever, the LS. A mid-size sports sedan sharing a common chassis developed with Jaguar, the LS was unofficially the replacement for the Mark VIII.

In 2002, after 52 years of production, the Continental nameplate was retired. Having grown largely identical in size and styling to the Town Car, the role of the Continental was taken over by the LS. The same year, as Ford re-strategized the role of Premier Automotive Group, the Lincoln-Mercury Division was removed from PAG.

The Way Forward

In 2005, Ford developed The Way Forward restructuring plan. As part of the plan, the Wixom Assembly Plant, the assembly point of all Lincoln cars since 1957 (aside from the Versailles) was slated for closure. Consequently, the LS was discontinued after 2006. Town Car production joined that of the Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis in St. Thomas, Ontario. In 2011, as part of the closure of that facility, the Town Car was discontinued.

Trucks and SUVs

For 1998, Lincoln introduced its first sport-utility vehicle, the Navigator. A restyled Ford Expedition, the Navigator was the first all-new Lincoln product line since the Versailles. The Navigator met with a positive reception in the market, leading to the introduction of the Cadillac Escalade. In 2003, the Aviator was introduced; based on the Ford Explorer, the Aviator was styled like a scaled-down version of the Navigator. However, its high price would lead to low sales.

In 2002, the Blackwood was introduced; based on the Ford F-150 SuperCrew with Lincoln Navigator front sheetmetal, the Blackwood wore a customized cargo box redesigned as a trunk. As the name suggested, Blackwoods were only painted black from the factory. Slow sales led to its cancellation after only one year in the US market. In 2005, the Mark LT replaced the Blackwood. While still fitted with luxury trim, the Mark LT had two things unavailable on the Blackwood: 4-wheel drive and a proper pickup bed. While more successful than its predecessor, the Mark LT was not included as part of the F-Series redesign for 2009 (in the United States); it continues to be sold in Mexico.

MK-Series

2009 Lincoln MKS

 2009 Lincoln MKS

In 2006, Lincoln introduced an all-new mid-size sport-sedan, reviving the Zephyr nameplate. For 2007, as part of a minor revision, Lincoln changed the name to MKZ. Sharing the nomenclature with a 2004 concept car, MKZ (“emm-kay-zee”) would begin a transition of the Lincoln model lineup. For example, the 2007 MKX crossover SUV had been shown in concept form as a future Lincoln Aviator; however, in production form, it was renamed and based upon the Ford Edge. The 2007 Lincoln MKR concept car debuted what would become a major styling feature of contemporary Lincolns: a split “bow-wave” grille, influenced in part by the original Lincoln Zephyr; it marked the debut of the Ford EcoBoost V6.

In 2009, Lincoln introduced the MKS, largely the replacement for the Town Car. Approximately the same size as the 2002 Continental, the MKS uses the Ford D3 platform derived from Volvo P2 shared with the Ford Taurus. For 2010, the MKT was introduced; it is a full-size crossover SUV sharing a chassis with the Ford Flex. Although the MKT has no direct predecessor, Lincoln developed variants of it specialized for livery and limousine use; these have been badged as Lincoln MKT Town Cars.

2012-present: The Lincoln Motor Company

On December 3, 2012 Ford changed the name of the Lincoln division to The Lincoln Motor Company. To help differentiate Lincoln-branded products from Ford-branded products, Ford established unique design, product development and sales teams for Lincoln. In addition to the name change, the Lincoln Motor Company will introduce several all new vehicles in the years to come. The first of these new vehicles was the second-generation MKZ, which went on sale in early 2013. Ford appointed Jim Farley to lead the Lincoln Motor Co.

Sales

Lincoln achieved its two best sales years to date in 1989 (200,315) and 1990 (231,660) thanks largely to the continuing popularity of the redesigned Continental, introduced in December 1987, and success of the redesigned Town Car introduced in October 1989.

Lincoln would go on to beat Cadillac in sales in 1998 and again in 2000 but, like other domestic brands, Lincoln sales declined over the next several years. Ford hopes to increase the brand’s sales to 162,000 vehicles by 2015 with the introduction of seven all-new or significantly redesigned models.

Lincoln vehicles are officially available in BahrainCanadaJordanKuwaitLebanonMexicoOmanQatarSaudi ArabiaSouth Korea, the United Arab Emirates, the United States – and its territories: American Samoa, the American Virgin IslandsGuam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and Puerto Rico – and Yemen. Lincoln competes with other luxury brands, like Acura of Honda, Audi of Volkswagen, Cadillac of General Motors, Infiniti of Nissan, Land Rover of Tata, and Lexus of Toyota.

Brand Image

In 1927, Lincoln attached a greyhound as the hood ornament, then in the 1930s used a coat of arms with a red cross in the center and a knight’s helmet at the top as the official emblem. The introduction of a coat of arms for Lincoln coincided with the introduction of a Ford coat of arms starting in the mid-1950s. The coat of arms appeared on various Lincoln models until the mid-1950s when the coat of arms evolved into the framed, four-pointed star that is currently in use.

Automobiles

Further information: List of Lincoln vehicles

Current Models

In the 2007 model year, Lincoln introduced an alphanumeric nomenclature with most models bearing a three-letter designation starting with “MK”. Today, only the Navigator and the Mexican-market Mark LT names remain while all other models use the new nomenclature. Livery and limousine versions of the MKT use the Town Car name.

Motorsport

Although a luxury division, Lincoln has not been absent from motorsports. Like all American brands of the fifties, Lincoln participated in the Grand National Stock Car series. They would continue into the eighties until the Winston Cup Series dwindled down into a Chevrolet-Pontiac-Ford affair in the nineties.

Lincoln has also powered Le Mans Prototypes, acting as a substitute for Ford, in the American Le Mans Series.

Presidential cars

Lincoln has a long history of providing official state limousines for the U.S. President.

1939 “Sunshine Special”

1939 The Sunshine Special on display at the Henry Ford Museum.

 The “Sunshine Special” on display at the Henry Ford Museum.

The first car specially built for presidential use was the 1939 Lincoln K-Series V12 convertible called the “Sunshine Special“, used by Franklin D. Roosevelt. It remained in use until 1948.

1950 “Bubble Top” Cosmopolitan

A 1950 Lincoln Cosmopolitan called the “Bubble Top” was used by Presidents Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, and once by Lyndon B. Johnson. It was retired in 1965.

1961 “SS-100-X” Continental

1961+63 Selassie and Kennedy in open Lincoln's

Open-roof (1961-November 1963)
1961 Lincoln model 74A open roof
Permanent roof (1964-1977)
Two of the roof configurations of the SS-100-X

Perhaps the most famous Lincoln Presidential state car was a 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible, custom built by Hess and Eisenhart of Cincinnati, and known as the SS-100-X, designed for use by John F. Kennedy. Designed to be an open-top car to give the President better visibility and a better ability to interact with citizens, it also included a “plexiglas” bubble top to be used in the event of inclement weather. The 1961 vehicle was notorious for its inadequate cooling of the rear of the passenger cabin while the bubble top was in place, particularly in sunshine. In order to prevent excessive heat and discomfort to the passengers, the top was often removed prior to parades. Kennedy notably used it when welcoming Ethiopian King Haile Selassie in several parades in DC and New York. (see image above) It was in the back of this car that Kennedy was assassinated.

Due to security concerns following Kennedy’s assassination, it was temporarily removed from service. While it was once rumored that Kennedy’s successor, Lyndon Johnson, had ordered it destroyed, it instead was retrofitted with armor plating and a fixed, permanent sedan roof. It reentered service and was used by Johnson and his successor, Richard Nixon. It was eventually retired in 1977 and is now on display at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. The Johnson Administration also used three 1965 Lincoln Continental Executive limousines: Two limousines for the President and one for Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, as well as a 1968 “stretch” Lincoln to be used in Washington, D.C., and Austin, Texas. This vehicle is on display at the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum.

1969 Continental

1969 Lincoln Continental used by Richard Nixon

 1969 Lincoln Continental used by Richard Nixon

A state car based on a 1969 Lincoln was commissioned for Richard Nixon. Constructed by Lehman-Peterson of Chicago, this vehicle also had an added sunroof so that Nixon could stand upright when appearing before parade-goers if desired. This vehicle was equipped with several features, such as retractable hand grips and running boards, options later copied by Hess and Eisenhart. This car is now located at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California.

1972 Continental

The 1969 Continental would be replaced as the front-line state car in 1974 when Ford supplied a 1972 Continental model which was stretched to 22 feet (7 m), outfitted with armor plating and bullet-resistant glass and powered by a 460 cu in (7.5 L) V8 engine. While intended for Nixon, it was instead used by his successor, Gerald Ford, following Nixon’s resignation. It was later used by Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan, until it was replaced by a Cadillac Brougham in 1983.

Like the SS-100-X, this state vehicle has lasting notoriety due to its presence at two assassination attempts against Presidents; it was used for a quick getaway by Gerald Ford following Sara Jane Moore‘s assassination attempt against him in 1975, and most notably, at John Hinckley, Jr.‘s assassination attempt against Ronald Reagan in 1981. It was the armor plating on the car that wounded Reagan, as no shot directly hit him; the near-fatal shot that struck him had originally hit the side of the car and ricocheted off the bulletproof armor. Reagan was quickly plunged into the car, which transported him to George Washington University hospital. Today, the car is on display at the Henry Ford Museum alongside the Sunshine Special and SS-100-X.

1989 Town Car

1989 Town Car state vehicle used by George H. W. Bush

 A 1989 Town Car state vehicle used by George H. W. Bush

The last Lincoln (as of 2013) to be used as a Presidential state car was a 1989 Lincoln Town Car commissioned for George H. W. Bush. To compensate for the thick armor plating and bulletproof glass, the height of the roof was raised several inches. To compensate for the added weight, the chassis was fitted with a 460 cu in (7.5 L) EFI V8 coupled to a E4OD 4-speed automatic transmission; the powertrain was sourced from a Ford F-250 three-quarter ton pickup.

Upon its retirement when Bush left office in 1993, the 1989 Town Car became the last Lincoln vehicle to be used in the Presidential fleet. Today it is on display at the George Bush Presidential Library. Subsequent Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush along with current President Barack Obama have used custom-built Cadillac vehicles as their state cars.

1922 Lincoln L series Touring Sedan npcc.30643     1915       National Photo Company 1923 lincoln sieberg 1924 Lincoln Limousine 1925 Lincoln L Brunn 1925 1925 Lincoln-Ford 1926 Lincoln L-series town car 1927 Lincoln Model L Judkins Coaching Brougham 1928 Lincoln 1929 Lincoln Model L 7-Passenger Phaeton 1930 Lincoln Zephyr 1930s Lincoln-Zephyrs 1931 Lincoln K-series LeBaron convertible coupe 1932 Lincoln KB Town Sedan, bodystyle 234A 1932 Lincoln V-12 1935 Lincoln Five Passenger Two Window Sedan 1936 Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 4-Door Sedan 1937 Lincoln K-series Touring 1937 Lincoln K-series towncar 1937 Lincoln zephyr 06011701 1937 Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 Coupé 1938 Lincoln-Zephyr Convertible Coupe 1938 Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 4-Door Sedan 1938 Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 Convertible Coupé 1938 Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 Convertible Sedan 1939 Lincoln Zephyr Continental Cabriolet 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 4-Door Sedan 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr V-12 Convertible Coupe 1939 The Sunshine Special on display at the Henry Ford Museum. 1940-41 Lincoln Continental 1941 12-Cylinder Lincoln Zephyr 1941 Lincoln Continental V-12 1941 Lincoln Continental 1941 Lincoln Firebrigade 1942 Lincoln Club Coupe 1942 Lincoln Continental convertible front exterior view 1942 Lincoln Continental coupe 1942 Lincoln continental-coupe 1942 Lincoln san 1942 Lincoln Zephyr Club Coupé 1946 Lincoln Continental 1946 Lincoln coupe 1946-49 Lincoln 1947 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet 1947 Lincoln Continental Convertible 1947 Lincoln Continental Coupe 1947 Lincoln Continental 1947 Lincoln V12 Continental 1948 convertible with view of Continental spare tire mount 1948 Lincoln Continental a 1948 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet, Esmeralda, alongside a 1947 Packard Custom Super Clipper 1948 Lincoln Continental coupe 1948 Lincoln Continental V-12 Convertible 1948 Lincoln Continental Woody Station Wagon 1948 Lincoln Continental 1948 Lincoln Coupe a 1948 Lincoln Coupe b 1948 Lincoln V12 Convertible 1948 Lincoln V12 photographed in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at A&W St-Léonard. 1948 Lincoln 1949 Lincoln Cosmopolitan 4-Door Sedan 1949 Lincoln Cosmopolitan convertible rear 1949 Lincoln Cosmopolitan convertible 1949 Lincoln Cosmpolitan Convertible 1949 Lincoln Standard Convertible 1949-50 Lincoln ad

1950 Lincoln Cosmopolitan 1950 Lincoln four-door sedan 1950 lincoln limo 1950 Lincoln Presidential Car - Harry S Truman 1950 Lincoln Weizmann WLM 1950 Lincoln 1951 Lincoln Cosmopolitan convertible 1951 Lincoln cosmopolitan